Sunday, September 30, 2012

Baptism

Cailynne was baptized on September 23, 2012 at Bear Creek Community Church.  She told us that this was the "most important day of my life."  This has been a day that has been 5 years in the making.  We kept trying to coordinate it to have Gary's parents there and wished that they were.  They have been such an important part of Cailynne's spiritual life.

Cailynne accepted Jesus Christ into her heart on September 19, 2012 and told the church leaders that she wanted to be baptized on 9/23/12.  It was a whirlwind and according to Cailynne "about time I got baptized."




We love Pastor Bill Cummins.  He is an amazing man and Pastor of Bear Creek Community Church.




We are so blessed to have Pastor Clint Shamblin at our church ministering to our youth.




Right here I am crying.  Such an amazing time in Cailynne's life!  Check her out!




Check out my cute card that I made Cailynne here





No comments:

Post a Comment