Sunday, August 12, 2012

Devan's birthday invites

It's going to be a power ranger birthday party for Dev.  I tried to get him to have a larger party, but he wants a small one at the house with just a few people.  I even tried to farm out the party to Chuck E. Cheese but Dev has a mascot phobia.  He was on board for a second but I think that Chuck E. Cheese scares him.  What can I say? I don't blame Dev, Chuck E. Cheese is no Mickey Mouse.

Here is Dev's invite.  I totally cheated.  Can't believe I didn't paper craft an invite!  Oh well, I ran out of time!

Here is what I found on the internet:


Look at that cute face!  He is growing up so fast!  I love that little boy!

Here were some other pics I almost used:
\


So cute!! What you don't see is his Samuraizer.  That is a flip cell phone that he pretends is a device to change him into the blue power ranger.


This was Dev's Halloween costume from last year and seriously he wants to be a power ranger when he grows up.  He cracks me up with how serious he is.  I love the age Dev is right now.  



No comments:

Post a Comment